In Charge ...

I like to feel in charge of a situation. I like to be in control. Except in the bedroom by the way, but that's a different story!

I have spent years in personal development mode. Reading, writing, searching, explaining. The more I discover, the more I realise there is to learn. I began to feel more out of control than ever. I wished I could return to blissful ignorance once more.

Today I met the man I am in love with for coffee. A business yet friendly meeting which left me feeling as I always do when I leave his company - yearning for more. Two kisses on the cheek for goodbye. A gentle touch on the back for hello. It will never be enough.

But as I get ready for my first date with a new man found through a dating site I realise that it is time to take charge of my life. The Man I Love is not meant for me. If he were, he would be in love with me too. And he is not. I truly believe what is for you will not go by you. My forever is still out there waiting.

And my part to play is clear. Keep the faith, believe in possibilities, and work hard to make the most of good things that come my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding Safety

The Hygge Life ...

How Can You Mend A Broken Heart?